Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 19 Antworten
und wurde 1.211 mal aufgerufen
 Casa De Carne Tour 2008
Seiten 1 | 2
metalloaf Offline

05.07.2008 05:38
Jetzt gehts los Zitat · Antworten
Hi Zimbo and the others!

I remember all of you guys but now I know your names ;-) It's very nice to hear back from you!

Zimbo, there's no point in sending my pictures via e-mail because they all take about 400 MBs of space on my hard drive and I have a very slow internet connection here in Northern Ireland, where I live in a hotel for employees of the company that I work for. Many people share the same line so you can imagine it's very slow. The videos are over 200 MBs big so I'd rather burn you a DVD and send it to you to Germany by regular post if you don't mind. I can also add something extra from the previous tours (Berlin 2003, Dublin 2005, Killarney 2005, RAH 2006, Boca Raton 2007). We can exchange our home addresses by e-mail then. But if you still want to do it by internet I can try to upload everything to rapidshare late at night when everybody's asleep. Yet the first option would be the best for me. Probably in October I'll go back to Cork for a few years to start new studies and my friends there have a very fast connection but I can't wait that long ;-)

And what's up with you? Are you still planning to go to all of those gigs you told me about? Unfortunately I will be working on these days but I'll try to make it to Amsterdam. I'll let you know about it.

It's a pity Meat forbade taking pictures on the gigs ;-( I come there also for Patti and CC!

Best regards from Northern Ireland!
Ingo Offline

Nicht mehr zu helfen !

05.07.2008 12:30
First of all, thank you for the videos and welcome to our board.

But please do not deal with pictures and Videos here, if you want to share something please do it by PN.

Thank you

Ingo
metalloaf Offline

07.07.2008 15:01
No worries Ingo. I'll remember not to do it here for future. Thanks!

Zimbo, I've just sent you an e-mail.
Ingo Offline

Nicht mehr zu helfen !

07.07.2008 19:24
Thank you Paul
Seiten 1 | 2
Berichte »»
 Sprung  

User befinden sich im Chat

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de