Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 1.693 mal aufgerufen
 Meat Loaf
hanswurst Offline

Nicht mehr zu helfen !

30.05.2013 00:56
Last at Bat DVD Zitat · Antworten
hier eine nachricht von meat:

Zitat
Ok !!! We did not shoot a DVD of the "Last At Bat Tour" on the UK Tour. there were several production co's. That had interest but they came in too late . You have to block Seats and etc. That does not mean it will never happen !! Just nothing now !! There is talk of Putting the "Last at Bat show" show in NYC 2014 . That would be the time and Place to shoot a DVD of the show !! People keep writing all over the place on face book , asking the question about a DVD. This is my best answer at the moment !! We right now putting together the Vegas show which starts Sept. 25th.
Meat

“the world has pissed me off.
for the past three or four years I’ve been saying the world has gone to hell in a hand basket.
the world’s crazy, and it feels like you can’t say anything about it.”

meat loaf - 2012

Fryingpan Offline

Fan

30.05.2013 21:52
#2 RE: Last at Bat DVD Zitat · Antworten
Das sind ja großartige Neuigkeiten
Ich denke wir ham uns auch alle schon gefragt warum es von der Tour keine Live-DVD gibt.
Is zwar noch ein bisschen hin, aber bis dahin muss halt YouTube herhalten. Da gibts zb. große Teile des Münchenkonzerts in relativ guter Qualität.
Meat im Tv »»
 Sprung  

User befinden sich im Chat

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de